Formatting is off since updating to x 5.1

I updated to 5.1 for my x theme today and the formatting is off on mobile devices. When I zoom out, I can barely see the stuff on the site.

Hey there,

I don’t see that issue on my end. Please clear all caches including your browser cache then check again.

Thanks.

I already did that. It happens on desktop also if I make the window small enough. That image I posted is of the site after using pinch to zoom (all the way out), which is why it also is the same on desktops if the window is small enough. I’ve tried multiple browsers.

That white space shouldn’t be there and wasn’t prior to updating to 5.1. Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi,

To fix it, you can add this in X > Launch > Options > CSS

@media ( max-width: 979px ) {
.x-container.main:before {
     display: none !important;
}
}

Hope that helps

Unfortunately that did not help. Maybe it would help if you visited the site on your phone to see what the issue is. If you go to the link below and scroll to the right of the page.

Thanks a lot for your help with this.

Hi There,

I can see the issue. Please try to add the following on your global custom CSS:

 html { overflow-x: hidden; }

Check again and then let us know how it goes.

Sorry, that didn’t work either. Any other ideas?

The update for 5.1.1 fixed it. Thanks to all of you for your help here. It’s greatly appreciated.

Thanks for letting us know!