Formatting header navbar primary menu

Hi to the team,

I am working on a website : http://www.kuzola-lefilm.com/

I would like to make some changes in the header menu, but the “Options > Header” does not show all the settings i’d need…
How can i change background color of the drop-down area (which is currently some kind of blue) and make the drop-down menu links all caps?
Also i would like to change the color of the small screen icon which replaces the menu when seen on a small screen or mobile.
I have tried to play with the CSS but when i change something, nothing happens…

Any help highly appreciated :slight_smile:
Many thanks.

Hello @Couac_Productions,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have made the changes on website. Can you please confirm? https://cl.ly/1e3L3W363f0F

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.