Format Ubermenu Subheading

hi

I am still working through the ins and outs of Ubermenu, but I have struck something that will not format.

I have added a Contact 7 form to a menu item and that has gone fine. I have been able to get the padding right amongst other things.

The thing that is not working is being able to format some custom text above the form. Here is what I have including the form shortcode:

<div class="uber-subheading" style="padding-top: 10px;" >Contact Feast Thailand</div> [contact-form-7 id="3753" title="Contact form 1_copy"]

So inline the only formatting that worked was the padding at the top of the form. I could not adjust the color or any other formatting. So I then went to the CSS section of Ubermenu to adjust the formatting of the subheading. As soon as I added formatting for the color of the subheading, it changed the size and font, though it did at least make the color correct. Here is the CSS I have in Ubermenu

.ubermenu-subheading #menu-item-10311{ font-size: 18px !important; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1.5px; line-height: 1.5em; text-align: left; color: #fff; padding-bottom: 10px; }

What could possibly be stopping the formatting for taking effect? The only things working are the inline padding-top for the text and the change of color to white. All other items are ignored.

Page is feastthailand.com/about-us-new and it is the Contact menu item down below the image

Any help gladly accepted

regards

Hi There,

Please update your custom CSS to this:

.uber-subheading {
font-size: 18px !important;
font-weight: bold;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
letter-spacing: 1.5px;
line-height: 1.5em;
text-align: left;
color: #fff;
padding-bottom: 10px;
}

cheers Thai

Thanks for your reply

I had tried so many different class IDs but always with the specific #menu-item It’s difficult sometimes to determine exactly the class to use.

Is it at all possible to put text alongside a menu heading in UberMenu?

If you look at that same menu, the heading About Us is where I have been working and I tried to bring in a Global Block I had setup (just a text block), but it does not show at all. The item heading Mission Statement I just want to try and have some text text up the area to the right of that, but have not yet been successful.

Any suggestions as to how to just get a section of text to show?

Regards

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Is it at all possible to put text alongside a menu heading in UberMenu?

  • Could you please give further clarifications or some screenshots? Please keep in mind that the menu will only have a menu text. In Ubermenu, it would still utilize the menu text and if you need sub heading, you will have to insert text manually.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Cheers.

hi Rue

Thanks so much for your reply

I have been able to resolve the particular issue using a custom content block in UbeMenu

Regards

Hi There,

Does this mean everything is now sorted out here? Please confirm.

My apologies Lely

I hadn’t seen this reply so am very sorry for the delay in posting this reply. Yes, the issue is resolved thank you

regards

Glad we could help.

Cheers!