Form plugin

Hello,
Currently I use the Contact 7 form plugin .There seems to be an issue with the confirmation output field that is appearing. I was is a bug told would be fixed in the theme about 5 months ago or more. However, it is still there. I was also told to just use hide it using css but this is the confirmation output field that informs the user their message was sent correctly so I don’t want to hide this. here is the URL: http://specialnarcoticsp.sg-host.com/contact/
is there another form plugin that you would recommend that will not have this issue with your theme?
Please advise. Thank you

Hi @Jennine,

Thanks for reaching out.

This issue is already solved in or beta theme and it will be released anytime soon. My colleagues advise you to hide the confirmation message but it doesn’t mean there’s no such confirmation when we hide it. The code we provided is just to hide the confirmation output field on the first load, if the user clicks the send button, it will still show a confirmation message below.

Just add the code below on your Pro > Theme Options > CSS

.wpcf7-response-output {
	display: none;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

ok ty. do you know how to disable the redirect after you hit the submit button? I just want it to say the confirmation message and not redirect to a thank you page. thank so much

Hello @Jennine,

Normally the contact form 7 will not redirect to any page after form submission. You must have added a script or a redirect somewhere. Kindly check out this documentation first:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

found it! Thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.