Form Integration not appearing on mobile

I have used the Form Integration element and added in the appropriate code. The form appears on the desktop view of the page, but is appearing blank when viewed on a mobile.

Is there something I need to do?

I have the head code added in Site-wide header code section. And the footer code added into the Form Integration element.

The page is: https://healthymoney.co/download-12-steps-wealth-abundance/

This is the code added into the Form Integration element:

<div id="fd-form-61e8ce7e4cfe7529d668b649"></div>
<script>
  window.fd('form', {
    formId: '61e8ce7e4cfe7529d668b649',
    containerEl: '#fd-form-61e8ce7e4cfe7529d668b649'
  });
</script>

This is what the form looks like on the desktop:

This is what the form looks like on the mobile:

Hello @angelamaree,

Thanks for writing in! The Form did not load on smaller screens. It could not in the form settings, it will be disabled on mobile or smaller screens. Can you please check your Form settings? Where did you get this form code by the way? There should be a setting in the panel of the Form in the origin site.

To better assist you with the issue, please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I received the code from Flodesk, who is the email program I’ve used to create the form.
There are no form settings to say do not show on mobile

www.healthymoney.co

Hi @angelamaree,

I have checked your website and found that the older version of Pro i.e. 4.3.3 is installed, I would suggest you update it to its latest version i.e. 5.1.4 and check if that resolves your issue. If not please let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

Thank you - I’ve updated the version of Pro to 5.1.4
the mobile is still not showing the form

Hi @angelamaree,

I check your website and the form will not load in the mobile view, it seems that there’s some code or settings that stop it to show. Since this is a 3rd party integration, I suggest that you reach out to Flodesk and ask for assistance.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.