Forever loading on Blog page (After Updating X)

Hey there, interesting new forum you guys have.

So I’m getting this bug after updating my cornerstone and x theme: https://i.gyazo.com/2c3f5efaecbd393fe2a8ecbdcde6963b.mp4

I tried

  • disabling all plugins except cornerstone.
  • removing all custom css from cornerstone.

Hopefully this doesn’t mess with my SEO rankings because the internal links aren’t showing up.

Thanks

Hi there,

I have checked your Blog page and it seems to be loading fine. See screenshot below.

Please try to clear your cache.

Thank you.

1 Like

I tried it in incognito with no luck and cleared cache.

Hi There,

I’m another staff and I can confirm that your blog page is loading fine on my end:

Could you please tell us which OS and browser you’re using?

Thanks.

1 Like

I was able to fix it after some tinkering, it looks like the new version conflicted with a few things. Thank you though.

Sure, I moved it in a secure note. And Glad it’s fixed now, cheers!