Force Multiple Columns on Mobile Off Canvas Menu

Hello, because I don’t have much coding knowledge I have chose to go an innovative route in creating a custom off-canvas menu. It’s still to be determined if it will work yet, but so far it looks promising.

I have created the menu layout using Cornerstone Global Blocks and inserting the shortcode in the Off Canvas area. It seems to be working correctly for the desktop, but its reverting to 1 column on mobile.
Has anyone figured out a solution to ensure that it keeps its 2 to 3 column layout on mobile? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the site that I’m working from: http://dev.lcnfc.org/

Hi,

To make it three column in mobile, you can add the code below in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

@media (max-width: 767px){
body .custom-ac-off-canvas .x-container.marginless-columns .x-column {
    width: 33.333% !important;
    display: inline-block !important;
    vertical-align: bottom !important;
}
}

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.