For the life of me I cannot get the one page navigation to work

I’m pretty sure ive tried nearly everything but i cannot get the one page nav to work.

http://www.shannonself.com/

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Let’s do this :slight_smile:

  1. Please edit your page and go to Page Settings section and find the One Page Navigation option, then enable it. I noticed that it’s inactive on your page.

  2. Now, you’re using cornerstone builder and not the visual composer, hence, the URL format that you should use in your menu is #x-section-1 instead of #x-content-band-1.

  3. The menu URL should be relative, instead of like this http://www.shannonself.com/#x-section-1, it should be like this #x-section-1 (as is).

  4. Then just change the URL depending on your sections ID, and sections count.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much, you are a lifesaver!!!.

You’re so much welcome :slight_smile: