Footer won't stay as footer

Hello!
I’m not able to get the footer to the bottom of the page of my homepage. It was there before I added a rich snippet.
I’ve cleared the cache, tried to change it in X theme options, Menu Settings as well as container settings but alas, I can’t move it. Plus, my video banner still does not work. Thanks!

Hello Lea,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your homepage and I found out that you may have inserted a broken HTML or that a certain shortcode is rendering a broken HTML output. I still have yet to confirm this since I am not logged in. It is best that you provide us your WP admin credentials so we can double check on this. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I sent the WP info.

I also see I have redundant

tags. How do I remove them?

Hi Lea,

I suggest you check by deleting the section one by one till the issue is fixed, and the last one you have deleted before the fix is the actual issue.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi - is your reply in regards to the footer issue or the redundant tags issue or both? Thanks, Lea

Hi Lea,

The response of my colleague is regarding the footer issue, please do the following steps to fix the actual issue. On the other hand, what do you mean by removing the tags? please provide screenshots on what you are referring to.

Thank you.

Figured it out. Thanks!

You are most welcome Lea.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.