Footer widgets columns width

Hi,

I am using the footer 4 widget, and they have all the same width (4 similar columns)
I would like to know how can I make the 4th (right) widget a bit bigger than the other 3.
(see attached image - top image (current widget width); bottom image (they way I would like it to look)

Thank you

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add this to Theme Options > CSS

@media (min-width: 768px) {
	/*width of the first 3 columns*/
	.x-colophon.top .x-container .x-column.x-1-4 {
		width: 19%;
	}
	/*width of the last column*/
	.x-colophon.top .x-container .x-1-4.last {
		width: 31%;
	}
}

Keep in mind that if you modify the columns width make sure it sums up to 88% (19% x 3 + 31% = 88%)

Have a great day,
Cheers!

Close enough. :slight_smile:

Thank you kindly

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.