Footer widget positioning on every page

hello

I would like my new footer widget to appear on every page.

How can I achieve it?

At the moment if you switch between pages it does appear here for example:

but not here:

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS from this ticket: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/footer-widget-background-colour-text/20922/2.

Let us know how it goes!

hello, but this is on a completely different topic.

In this thread I am asking why the footer widget does not appear on my landing page…

Hello There,

In each of the page, you added a custom css in the Cornerstone custom css section and they are inconsistent. To resolve this issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

footer.x-colophon.top{
    background:#fff;
}

footer.x-colophon.top *{
    color:#000;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

I have amended the Global CSS, however for some reason my landing page footer looks different to the rest of the pages:

The Book appointment button looks different
also my mobile number link appears in white for some reason

Can you please help fix the above two issues?

Hello There,

The issue you are having in your footer is related to your other thread which I already have responded.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.