Footer translation with WPML

Hi there

Is there a way to translate the footer from X-Theme with WPML? (see attachment)

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are trying to translate footer custom text, I would suggest you please have a look at our documentation to learn more about how to translate custom text.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash

Thank you very much for your reply and the link! Sorry for my unprecise question. I was already able to translate this footer when I built this website 2 years ago, but now I would like to change the telephone nummber in the footer, which is easy in the german version, but I can’t find where to change the footer in the italian version. I have thyed with string translation and was searching for the text in the footer, but there was no match found.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

You should be able to find it somewhere in WPML > String Translation. We would love to check your site and figure out where can we find it or translate your phone number if only we can have access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel

Thank you very much for looking into this!
Here are the login informations:

Hey Felix,

Please see the secure note to find the link where you can translate the footer content.

Cheers.

Hi Ruenel

Thank you very much for your great help! I was not able to find this string. How did you manage it?

Thanks again for your great support!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.