Footer translation error with WPML

Hi there,
I tried to translate my Footer, using flags on bottom of page. but I got this error message:
Oh no!
Failed to create footer.
I tried creating a new Footer by other languages, but it’s not working, I already tried to make main Footer as a template and creating a blank one from template, but I got same problem.
Please let me know what I have to do with it.

Regards

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credential so that we can check and take a look of your back-end setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,
I just sent the credential via secure note.

Regards

Hi Patrick,

I have checked your website and found the issue you are describing, there might be some different reason behind your reason. I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue even if you have done this before it will help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.