Footer Text Color Change

I am trying to change all of my footer text to white, with blue header text. However, I want to make sure the text of the button in the footer also becomes white, and the color/hover color stays as is.

Also, I would like this to change the color of my other links to white also, please. (except my nav bar links)

How can I do this?

Hi there,

Please remove this code because it is setting the link colors to blue in the footer area:

footer.h-widget, footer.x-colophon a, footer.textwidget span, .x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content {
    color: rgb(0, 83, 164) !Important;
}

Then add this code instead:

footer .h-widget {
    color: rgb(0, 83, 164) !important;
}

footer p, footer span {
    color: #fff;
    opacity: 1 !important;
}

Awesome! Thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Is there a way to change the links under the footer back to black?

Hello there,

I have remove the inline style you set in FAQ text link.

Please add this code. Take note that this will make every text and links black.

footer.x-colophon.top,
footer.x-colophon.top > a,
footer.x-colophon.bottom,
footer.x-colophon.bottom > a {
  color: #000 !important;
}

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.