Footer suddenly gets pushed to right

Hi Themeco,

While I was editing a contactform on contact page on a website I’m buidling for a client, my footer moved to the right side of my page. I’ve tried several things in CSS, but none of them worked out for me.

Also I can’t get rid of the light-grey lines in my x.colophon.top…

Please help me out!

Hi there,

I went ahead and fix the issue on the contact page. The reason why the layout was displaying incorrectly on that page was because there was an excess closing div tag inside the text element that is right under the Contact met Yoost headline. I have removed it and the page should display as normal now. Please be mindful of the HTML elements that you place on the pages because incorrect closing or pairing of the elements will break the layout of the page.

As for the gray lines on the widget titles, please add this custom CSS in the theme options:

.widget:before {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

Great! I appreciate the fast respond and solution! Such a small thing I never discovered on my own :slight_smile:.

You’re always welcome!

For more information and guide, please do visit our Knowledge Base

Cheers!