Footer stuck at the top right of page next to header

On one post only, the footer is stuck to the top right side of the header. I disabled the cache plugin on the page and nothing happened. Once again, it’s only on ONE page. All my other blog posts and pages are fine. Please help. This is my most trafficked post right now and it looks crazy.

Hi There,

Please check the code of your posts for html syntax mistakes.

This is most likely the reason.

If you can´t find anything please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

secure note sent

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and I edited the page in Cornerstone. It turns out that you have inserted invalid and broken html codes. Please review your content and make sure to close any html tags especially the contents with <div> tags.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.