Footer Social Icons Duplicated Themselves After Pro 1.2.0 Update

EDIT: After clearing caches, refreshing, etc. did not work, I resaved the footer and deleted browser cookies and that seems to have resolved it. Weird thing is the doubled icons appeared in the footer builder when I went to check it out. Unfortunately, it still shows up for recent site visitors that haven’t cleared their own browser cookies.

Hello!

Updated my site to Pro to 1.2.0 yesterday and everything looked fine, but I just noticed that the social icons in my footer have duplicated…? See photo.

I have a recent backup, so I’m happy to restore if necessary, but I though you guys might want to take a look first. I will provide login credentials. WordPress and all plugins are up to date.

Thanks!

Hi @OCcreates,

Thanks for writing in.

I have confirmed that it does not show any duplication already.

Let us know if it still showing up.

Thanks.