Footer showing in column on live page and not at bottom of page

Hi,

First of all, I think the changes you guys are making are great. Giving us users so much flexibility. I know you’re getting a bit of heat at the minute but keep it up. You’re doing an amazing job.

I could do with your help:

I’ve just built my site with the new builder elements and using pro header and footer. For some reason, my footer isn’t sitting at the bottom of the page, but actually in its own column at the very top of the page. I have no idea what is going on so hoping you guys can take a look.

Footer issue image

Thanks

Alex

Hi There,

Could you please update your Pro theme to the latest version?

If the issue still persists, please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

div#x-root {
    -webkit-flex-wrap: wrap;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

footer.x-colophon {
    width: 100%;
}

Hey @thai,

Looks to be sorted, but I had to use the code you gave.

Cheers mate

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.