Hiya - my site has gone weird.
The footer is showing at the side of the site now instead of at the bottom.
It is a fullwidth Ethos site, content left, sidebar right, X pro
It happens on some posts, not on others. This one is fine http://less-stuff.co.uk/giving-accepting-decluttering-help/
Hi There,
To fix this issue, please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.x-site,
.x-root {
-webkit-flex-wrap: wrap;
flex-wrap: wrap;
}
.x-colophon {
width: 100%;
}
Thank you, it half works, the sidebar content
is now way down low instead of up the top
Hi There,
I did check again and I think this is content related. There might be extra closing div that closes left content early. Those heading Disclosure and content below should be inside entry-content container. For some reason, it is outside the container that cause this issue. Please double check content first. Make sure that all html tags have correct closing no- excess. If the issue persist, do give us credentials using a secure note so we can double check.
aha, it is the Amazon link embedding that is messing it up! I don’t see any stray divs but the formatting of the ads has changed recently and they have started to be vertical instead of horizontal.
I’ve just redone the amazon links and it is fine now!
Huge thanks!
Glad to hear it’s sorted.
Cheers!