Footer settings

Hey there, I have a second question for theme x and cornerstone.
I installed a footer with black background.
In one widget I put a footer navigation, which works perfectly.
Only the title of the widget has fontcolor black and I nee white.
AND the menues in this footernavigation have a border, which I would like to remove.

Can you help me with these two topics?

Alexandra

Hello Alexandra,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to make necessary changes in footer menu widget:

footer.x-colophon.top .widget_nav_menu h4 {
    color: #fff;
}

footer.x-colophon.top .widget_nav_menu ul li a {
    border: 0;
}

footer.x-colophon.top .widget ul {
    border: 0;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. The titlecolor is now white: check!
But the border still remains :frowning:

Hi There,

Please try replacing :

footer.x-colophon.top .widget_nav_menu ul li a {
border: 0;
}

footer.x-colophon.top .widget ul {
border: 0;
}

with:

footer.x-colophon.top .widget_nav_menu ul li a {
border: 0;
box-shadow: none;
}

footer.x-colophon.top .widget ul {
border: 0;
box-shadow: none;
}

Hope it helps, if it does not work please provide your URL

thanks!

Yes, perfect. This helped. Thanks a lot.

Alexandra

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.