Hello
I have just discovered that the footer on these pages jumps to the right instead of being at the bottom like it is on all other pages…
what is going on?
Basically all pages under Garments Menu…
Hello
I have just discovered that the footer on these pages jumps to the right instead of being at the bottom like it is on all other pages…
what is going on?
Basically all pages under Garments Menu…
Hi There,
Could you please check all the text elements?
There might be an unclosed tags(</div> </p> </a>) in your text elements.
Let us know how it goes!
I have not touched those pages and the footer was working fine there, something else has happened…
Could you please help me - I am completely clueless why all pages under Garments Menu look like that now?
If you are unable to help, could you please kindly handover to a colleague of yours?
Will be much appreciated!
Can you give me an example of how to look out?
I am just completely puzzled why this is happening when I did not change those pages and they were working fine before
Never mind…I just restored my staging site backwards a few days and the footer is working fine now, so I will just rework all the changes I made now… 
Hi there,
Let us know if you have further question.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.