Footer Page Not Visible

Hi there, I have created a page for the footer but it isn’t visible on the site. Please can you help? Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We are really sorry but we can’t able to understand what exactly you want to achieve here. Can you please help us to understand what exactly the footer page meaning or you can do a screenshot for this.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Sure. I have created a page with legal disclaimers etc which I have published. I have added this page to the footer and have added it in Appearance - Menus.

However, when I go to my site, the Legal Page link is not visible in the footer.

Thanks

Laura

Hi There,

It should be because of your default link colors set. Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    color: black;
}

Hope that helps.

Yes, that worked thank you :-). Can I change the colour and size of it as it is not the same font/colour/size as the rest of my site?

Hi There,

You can check the color from black to any color, for example :

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    color: red;
    font-size: 30px;
}

Hope it helps!

Perfect - thank you :slight_smile:

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.