This page’s footer is overlaying page content. Please advise.
Thanks,
Mark
Hey Mark,
Please remove rows in that page starting from the bottom row to see what area is causing the issue. You might have unclosed HTML tags in one of the Text elements.
Thanks.
Hi Christian,
Thanks for getting back!
Here’s a list of troubleshooting items I’ve tried to no avail,
- Deleting rows as you’ve mentioned
- Re-sorting rows
- Reviewing HTML across all area (couldn’t find any issues)
- Deleting content within the Cornerstone Text element
- Completely rebuilding the page from scratch
I’m at a loss. My eyes may suck and I could have overlooked something. Can you give me any other direction?
Thanks,
Mark
Hi There,
Deactivate advanced-search-form-builder plugin first. If that doesn’t help, Try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Also remove all customizations after the plugin conflict test.
Thanks.
Good call. It’s faulting out because of advanced-search-form-builder. But I’m going to need ASFB. Any pointers on how to resolve the problem?
Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark,
To fix it, you can add this in X > Launch > Options > CSS
.x-main.full {
height: auto !important;
}
Hope that helps.
Worked perfectly! Big thanks for the help Paul.
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.