Footer overlaps on iPhone

Hi there,

I’m using Theme Co pro Integrity stack. I’ve created a custom footer based off the default footer. The Footer is fine on my cell phone (Android device), but on an iPhone the two containers overlap. I’ve tested on two different iPhones (7 and 5). Both overlap. It looks fine on my computer when I collapse the browser, and on my Android - it only seems to be not working on iPhone.

I saw two other threads about this. One without a solution, the other with a non-applicable solution. So I’m not sure what to do.

My website is: https://geekunicorn.com

Please let me know what other info you require to point me in the right direction of fixing the issue.

Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Looks like flex styling related, would you mind updating your theme to Pro 1.1.1? You’ll have to install the latest version manually since it’s now called Pro instead of X Pro. The latest version contains some fixes for flex styling.

Thanks!

Thanks! I have updated to the latest version.

Is this right:

ProVersion: 1.1.1
By Themeco

Hi,

Yes that’s correct.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!