Footer not working properly

Hello,

We’ve made our footer using the Pro theme launcher. I’m OK with the footer not working responsive and we having to build one to adapt on mobile. But when we finish working on it and everything seems to be working OK (from the desktop mobile view with Chrome), I load the page in my mobile and it’s the biggest mess I’ve ever seen. How can I solve this?

Webpage: http://www.trsdbb.com/ddcreativos/

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards

Hi There,

It might be worth checking out our Flexbox video with the controls for bars:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-tips-and-tricks/214

We go into some ideas there worth exploring based around the columns.

And of course you can always completely hide the footer on one screen and show a different one on another if some of those techniques don’t work.

Every element on the header builder or footer builder (bar, container, or elements) has a customize tab , on the customize tab you find the option to hide it based on screen width.

Hope it helps!