Footer not showing in Safari

Hi there,
I’ve built a footer using Pro’s Footer Builder – it’s showing in Chrome, but not in Safari. Any idea why?

Hi @muriel,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website in the Safari browser using Online Browser Testing tools but didn’t find the issue you described here. If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser version, and operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Hi there, I’m still having the issue.

I’m on a MacBook Pro M2 (2022), Mac OS Ventura (13.0):

• On Chrome Version 117.0.5938.92, the footer shows as intended.
  • In Safari (Version 16.1) it’s not showing a footer at all/.

I also checked on mobile (iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.7):

• On Safari (v 16.0 I think) it’s showing the wrong footer (the one from Pro theme’s customiser, not the custom one I created in the Footer Builder event though I set it to be visible on the entire site).
  • On Chrome (Version 117.0.5938.108) it’s not showing a footer at all.

Hey @muriel,

I’ve checked your website on Mac OS Ventura and the footer is just showing fine. The one showing in the content footer is from the builder.

Thank you.

Honestly, this isn’t a super helpful reply: nothing has changed on my side in terms of the footer on the above-mentioned browsers (I’ve asked a friend to check on their browser and it’s not showing there either), and you haven’t replied about what you see on mobile. Any chance you could offer more helpful investigation?

Hi @muriel,

I have checked your website in the "Online Browser Testing** tool, and it shows the footer on mobile devices with the version you mentioned. I would suggest you check once on any other device and let us know if you are still facing a similar issue or not. I would suggest providing any video that helps us recognize the problem.

Thanks

I have asked 4 different people to check the site on their devices, and the footer is not showing for any of them. Screen recording here

Hey @muriel,

This is a known issue when the Under Construction plugin is enabled, the footer layout will be in the default footer. To fix your issue, you need to disable the Under Construction plugin. I’ve already bumped the issue tracker so that our developer can fix them.

Hope that helps and thank you for undertsanding.

Ok, thank you.

Hi @muriel,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.