Footer not fixed at the bottom of the page

Hello my footer does not remain fixed at the bottom of the page but goes up as you can see from the screenshot. What should I do to always keep it down? I tried to add position fixed in the css but it is not good because it goes on top of the rest I just want it not to go up.

In global block section I have this

Thanks

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you for writing in, that is happening because that has no content to add height on that page. You can add this to Theme Options > CSS to apply a min-height on that page.

.woocommerce-account .x-container.offset {
 	min-height: 100vh;
 }

If that did not work, please provide us the page URL.

Cheers,

But I have the same issue in other pages for example in cart page when cart is empty.
I just want the footer to stay down at the bottom, can you help me?
Thanks

Hello Giuseppe,

Your site is under construction so we are not able to see your exact issue. Would you mind sharing the admin login details of the site so that we see your exact issue?

For the Cart page

.woocommerce-cart .x-container.offset {
 	min-height: 100vh;
 }

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,

I leave you in the private notes WordPress Login URL and Admin level username and password.

I have the footer problem on all pages.
From desktop you notice the problem only on pages with little content (such as contact, shop, or admin), but from mobile you will see that the footer has this problem in all pages, even in those that looked ok from the desktop.

I would like the footer to always be down, at the bottom of the page, even if there is little content.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi @ace09,

The credentials you provided are not working, please update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

Hi,
Sorry I missed one character.
I updated the credentials with the correct ones
Thank you

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you for the credentials, as you already know this is happening because your page content is not enough to push the footer at the bottom of the page. You can use the custom CSS below to force that.

.x-main {
	 min-height: calc(100vh - 155px);
}

However, please note that this will force the footer at the bottom of your page, that means this will potentially create a huge white space area on those kinds of pages, like this:

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ok but with your CSS style the page height is always fixed at the calc value (100vh - 155px), making the page scrollable even when not needed.I was hoping there was a way to have the footer at the bottom of the page based on the screen size of the device and not forcing it to a minimum height.

Anyway have I to add the css to every page or can I add one time in cornerStone theme options?
I’ve added a secure note for you
Thank you very much

Hi @joe09,

The issue is not on the theme but it is about page content is not enough to push the footer at the bottom of the page. What you are trying to achieve will require some more CSS customization because it it customizing the default result and the CSS given by my colleague it is just a starting point on how you can achieve it. Please note that customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.