I’ve built and tried several different footers but they don’t seem to be working for me and showing up after I save them. Any reason for this?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in and giving us the details!
I check your footers and I can see there are 4 footers you have in your site.

I edited the footer1 and added content to this, saved it.
After saving I logout from the site and login again and I can see the footer is still there. You can check your site too.

Hope this is working for you too. Please let us know.
Thanks
Hmmm strange, for me this is all I can see at the bottom of the site

I’ve added in several footers but they don’t seem to show up for me after I save them and refresh my site. Not sure what the issue could be
Hi There,
You need to select the created Footer and then assign to the pages that you would like to appear.

Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.