Hello, i am using the under construction plugin with a custom page (created using cornerstone).
Its template is “Blank - container - no header, footer”.
The footer is correctly shown in any preview but missing in the live page.
No conflicting plugins are enabled and there is no cache at this early development stage.
Hi @dalollo,
Thanks for writing in.
Upon checking your site, I could see both page are the same on your live and preview page and I could see footers on those both pages.
Let us know if it is okay already.
Thanks.
Well that’s very worrying because I haven’t changed the website a single bit after writing here.
This randomness is worrying.
What’s causing this?
Hi,
It is showing up on my end as well.

It could be a cache issue, please clear your browser cache and try again.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.