I would like to remove the white line and center the footer menu.
I’ve tried lots of different things including this:
.widget_nav_menu ul li a, .widget_meta ul li a, .widget_pages ul li a {
border: 0;
}
…to no avail.
I would like to remove the white line and center the footer menu.
I’ve tried lots of different things including this:
.widget_nav_menu ul li a, .widget_meta ul li a, .widget_pages ul li a {
border: 0;
}
…to no avail.
Hi there,
Please update this code:
.x-colophon .widget ul li {
background-color: #009DC7;
font-family: museo-sans-rounded;
font-weight: 700;
text-align: center;
display: inline-block;
padding-left: 10px;
padding-right: 10px;
border: none !important;
margin: 0 auto;
vertical-align: center;
float: left;
}
to
.x-colophon .widget ul li {
background-color: #009DC7;
font-family: museo-sans-rounded;
font-weight: 700;
text-align: center;
display: inline-block;
padding-left: 10px;
padding-right: 10px;
border: none !important;
margin: 0 auto;
vertical-align: center;
float: none;
}
Then add this code:
.x-colophon .menu {
border-bottom: 0;
margin: 0 auto;
}
.menu-footermenu-container {
text-align: center;
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.