Footer Menu not working on home page

Hey for some reason our footer menu is not working on the home page. Our url is Outdoordogsupply.com
For some reason the footer menu is not working on our home page. It works on all the other pages. Its the same menu so I don’t understand why its not working on the home page.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have test your footer menu and it’s working on my end.

Could you please try testing in another browser? Also try clearing your browser cache and test.

Thanks!

I have tried this on a few browser and it is still not working on my end. It’s only the home page. It works on all other pages.

Hi,

Part of your product list is covering it.

To fix it, you can add this in Custom CSS

body .x-colophon.bottom {
     position: relative;
     z-index: 999999;
}

Hope that helps

Awesome!! Thank you

Hi @odsadmin,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.