Footer Menu Link Alignment for Pro

Hey There,

I have tried so many different ways to create more space in between the links on the footer menu. Nothing has worked.
Is there anyway to increase the space so the links are easier to read? I’ve tried an inline block/center align text method and padding/margin method, to no avail.
Thanks for any help on this!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL? Maybe it has overriding CSS, and I need to see if it’s Pro footer or standard footer. And I’m not sure why there is a pen icon there.

Thanks!

My url is thecosmicinquirer.com.
When I hover the curser over the pen, it says “click to edit this menu” and it brings me to the menu customization screen.
Thanks!

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

ul#menu-footer-menu li a {
    margin: 0 15px;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

That worked like MAGIC!!! Thanks so much! :smiley: Super appreciative!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.