Hello,
When I return to the home page, I notice that the footer menu is not aligned properly. There’s a large gap. This only happens in IE.
Appreciate your assistance.
Summary

Hello,
When I return to the home page, I notice that the footer menu is not aligned properly. There’s a large gap. This only happens in IE.
Appreciate your assistance.

Hi @kshibata,
Thanks for writing in.
I could not verify your setup’s issue because I need to check it. Please share us your URL so we could check it further.
Thank you so much.
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, Like the other 2 issue on your other thread, I can’t replicate this issue on my end too. The footer has the same spacing on Chrome and Firefox and whether I navigate to another page or not, the footer spacing stays the same, please clarify and what version of IE you’re using.
Cheers!
Hi.
Version 11 of Internet Explorer.
Thank you
Hi again,
I tested your footer in IE11 and I could not replicate the issue either, this could be happening due to the cache plugin you’re using. First purge all the cache and then make sure to deactivate it and then test your site in IE11.
Let us know how this goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.