Footer Menu is not in the footer

Hey dears,… search and found a code for edit the mobile-header Logo-size on my website www.wellvary.de. I found these code here in the forum :

@media (max-width: 978px) {
.x-navbar img {
width: 150px !important;
left: -15px !important;
top: 12px !important;
}
}

And tried to pick it into the css (but i don’t know anything about css) and something went horribly wrong :open_mouth:
The Logo was at the same size as before, but now i have a big problem with my footer-menu. I can’t get it back in the footer. I really don’t know why my footer-menu is now on the right-side of the page.

I hope you can help me to change it back. I tried it with an ftp-backup from yesterday - but this doesn’t work, too.

Hopefull regards from germany,
Anja

Hi Anja,

To fix it, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

.x-colophon.bottom {
   width:100%;
}

.x-root {
   flex-wrap: wrap;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks you so much for your fast reply! It works!! :heart_eyes:

Best regards
Anja

You’re most welcome, Anja.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.