Footer menu font color

Hey there!

As you can see the regular text in my footer is black. However, the links are white. They’re not visible against the
white background.

I’ve tried changing this with html and css but to no avail… Any ideas on how to fix this?

(I tried the css code below)

footer.x-colophon.top {
background-color: black;
}

Thank you so much!

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme options CSS

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
       color: blue;
}

Hope it helps!

Hey Joao, thank you for your insight.

Im afraid it did not. The links in the footer remain white (see screenshot).

Would you have another suggestion?

Thank you so much for your time!

Hello @Fred1985,

Please use following code instead and let us know how it goes:

.x-colophon-content a {
    color: #000;
}

Thanks.

No luck Im afraid. Anything else I could try?

Hi There,

There might be a CSS syntax error on your previous code.

Please review it, if you cant find, please provide your WP login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you.