Footer looks different on back-end then front-end

Hi there!

I am probably doing something stupid here, but the footer that i created looks completely different on the front end then it does on the back end.

See here back-end: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxbao14vz98pp66/footer%20backend.png?dl=0
See here front-end: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kscnh11fzwero9d/footer%20frondend.png?dl=0

Can you please advise?

Note there is some CSS in the custom CSS (and JS) section for the page, but that should not affect the formatting.

Hi there @Tristanarkesteijn,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve tried to login and take a look, but got an incorrect password/username error.

I did though take a look at the front-end output and the content is there (https://monosnap.com/file/RqExh7NNqD0eAwDYcs7FCnEaZzYjhP#). But it appears to be pushed behind the button, due to other CSS on the page.

Can you try removing any custom CSS you’ve added on that page and see if it then displays correctly?

Thanks!

Thanks,

I fixed it! I had Javascript that made the footer appear upon scroll away from the top, by adding / removing a class, which used display: none; versus display: inline-block;

I changed the latter to display:inline-flex; which fixed this.

Glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for sharing your solution.

Cheers!