I am trying to change all of my text in the footer to be White including the social media icons.
I have been searching through the forum and cannot seem to find code that will accomplish this.
Here is the website:
http://schinkelfineart.com/
Thanks
I am trying to change all of my text in the footer to be White including the social media icons.
I have been searching through the forum and cannot seem to find code that will accomplish this.
Here is the website:
http://schinkelfineart.com/
Thanks
Hello @montanag,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change footer text color:
footer.x-colophon.bottom a {
color: #fff !important;
}
Thanks.
When I use this code then the rollover color no longer work. It all stays white.
Hi There,
Try this instead:
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content a, .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a {
color: #fff;
}
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content a:hover, .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a:hover {
color: hsl(33,95%,40%);
}
Hope this helps.
That did the trick⦠Thanks much!
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.