Footer Layout Issues with Instagram Feed

I am VERY new to the wordpress/themeco world, so I’m sorry if this is very basic.

I have an instagram feed in my footer, and it seems that theres extra padding on the bottom i cant seem to find. I have tried changing the height of the container, the div, the raw content area, and to no avail. it either cuts off my feed at the top or nothing changes. Photo below.

The height is technically perfect for what i need - but i cant seem to get my footer “content area” to show up

How can i get this paragraph to show up? It was showing up fine before the instagram feed was installed.

And if it requires its own widget area - how do i shrink the unnecessary space the instagram feed is taking up?

Thank you for any and all insight! - Webraven’s frustrated daughter

Hey @webraven,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

attached - thank you!

Hello @webraven,

It seems that you are using Pro theme custom Footer, I went ahead checked your footer setting. It seems that you have added custom Height of the Bar, container. I have cloned your Bar and fixed all the required settings please have a look at the Footer bar, at the moment I have kept it hidden you can go to customize —>Hide During Breakpoints and unhide it.

I also noticed that you have set the custom height from the Instagram Feed plugin.

Please note if you would use the custom footer then you can add one more bar for the footer text where you can use the Text element for the Footer text and you can place it as per your design.

Thanks

oh i see!! Thank you so much!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.