Footer layout - a row within a column

Hi there,

I’m using Pro to create a footer. I want the middle column of the footer to have the social icons in a row, and then the text underneath. If I try to make it a column, it lines the icons up vertically. I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to the layout I want.

Here is what it looks like now: http://box5270.temp.domains/~vitamode/

And this is what I’d like it to look like:

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Your site is in Coming Soon mode, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Apologies, I didn’t realize bluehost puts it in coming soon mode right away. It should be live to view now!

Hi,

You need to set your text element(Copyright text) width to 100%

Hope this helps.

That worked, thank you!!

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.