Hello. I’m using the Integrity stack. How can I get my footer menu to display vertically rather than horizontally? Also, how can I move my social icons to the right/right aligned rather than have them centered?
Hello @HGPower,
Thanks for asking. 
- You can add all the widgets that’s there is footer into single widget area to give a vertical look for footer.
- Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to align social icons to right side of screen:
.x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global {
float: right;
width: 50%;
}
Thanks.
Thanks for the response, @Prasant. I added the css to realign the social icons. This is the result:

My footer content got pushed to the left, and the social icons are further right but not all the way. Also, the spacing between the two rows is virtually nonexistent. It seems to be treating all of the content as if it’s on the same row.
Would you please clarify what you said for your #1? It’s not clear to me.
Hi there,
Please provide a sample URL that has this issue. Are you on Pro footer builder? Because it will always to be in one row (as columns). And you’ll have to add new footer bars to separate them.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.