Footer issues, can't center text and the text color and size is not ok on the web

Hi there,

I’ve got a problem with the footer tool from pro theme. I can’t center the text, and the color and size of it is not ok when I publish it and test it on Chrome or Firefox…

The web site (test) : https://rai.testdosta360.fr/

See here on pro :

And the result on Chrome :

How can i make it work ?

Thanks,

Jean

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We are really sorry that you are facing such issue. Seems like you are facing a corrupt CSS file issue. Can you please re upload the theme files via FTP. Please delete all files and re upload.

Let us know how it goes. If that doesn’t help please send us your WordPress login and FTP details in a secure note so that we can have look.

Thanks

Hi,

I tried so and it seems better but not realy, the text color is ok, it’s not centered…

see secure note…

Jean

Hi Jean,

Thank you for the credentials, I kind of spend more time than I should investigating this issue, but its kind of hard because the site is not giving any errors. At first, I suspect that this issue is related to a caching because of the weird things going on the site, so I did make sure to clear and deactivate the caching plugins (WP Super Cache & Jetpack). Although clearing cache and deactivating Jetpack solve some of the warnings on the console, it did not address the footer issue. I did proceed to check some other things on the site, but no luck.

When I was about to give up, I decided to take one last look at the header (does not make sense, right?). But I found this one little issue, that last custom CSS block has no closing bracket, which messes up the other generated CSS when they merge on the frontend. Your footer should be fine now and clear your browser’s cache.

Sorry for the delay, hope this helps :wink:
Cheers!

Hi Friech !

It works, thanks a lot for the time you spent on it :handshake: you’ve done a very good job :thumbsup:

Merci !

Jean

1 Like

You are most welcome!
We are glad that we could help you finding the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.