Hi,
I have three custom social icon links in my footer. They all align to the right of the footer. However, on one page, the first icon has alignment issues. Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks so much!
Hi,
I have three custom social icon links in my footer. They all align to the right of the footer. However, on one page, the first icon has alignment issues. Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks so much!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
I have inspected the your page and I found out that you have inserted an invalid html code in the widget area.
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://form.jotform.com/jsform/63366504847160"></script>
<A NAME="formone">
The correct one should be:
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://form.jotform.com/jsform/63366504847160"></script>
<a name="formone"></a>
For best results, please make use of the “Custom HTML” widget.
Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for your reply. I replaced the code, but the footer is still not aligned properly. Any idea why this is? Thanks again!
Hi There,
I can’t see any alignment issue in the footer. Can you please confirm if the issue has been resolved in your end too.


Thanks
Yes - its fixed. Thanks so much!
You are always welcome!
Cheers.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.