Footer is wrapping to side sometimes

Help. I had this happen on two pages tonight as I was doing small edits. The footer is wrapping to the side. The first time it cleared after I refreshed a few times but I think it should not happen ever. Since you may not see it I also provided a screengrab:

sowinteraction.com/staging-wp2/
passcode quick
page it is currently visible on
https://www.sowinteraction.com/staging-wp/explore-anacortese/

Happened previously on https://www.sowinteraction.com/staging-wp/about-us/legal-disclaimer/

Thank you.

Hi There,

This issue happened because you forgot to add the closed </div> in your text or raw content elements.

Could you please double check all the elements and add the closed div again?

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you. I could not discover it so I ended up just remaking the page. A quicker cheat. Best.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.