Footer is showing twice since latest upgrade

Hi guys,
Since upgrading to the latest version of X Pro, my footer is displaying twice.
I checked all the footer details, and even created fresh footer template and each bar is duplicated on live site. Looks normal on preview.

Anyone had this issue before?

Hi There,

Can you please send your website details to check what could be the issue.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Sure, please find below

I logged into your site and noticed something strange about how Pro was loading. I reinstalled Pro and it’s working fine now. However, I can’t reactivate your child theme because it has a different folder name. Whatever was causing the double footer could have been because the update didn’t complete properly or it could be a conflict with the child theme.

Alex,
Yes, I did that too, but that’s not the answer to my question. There must be a massive changes in the theme core, all gaps, even widgets are not working or missing after you installed new theme.

Everything was working well before the upgrade? So what happened?

Can you please provide FTP credentials? We’ll need this to take a closer look at what’s happening. Thanks!

Thanks Alex,
I sort all pages individually. It’s all done.

Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.