Hi,
Some of mye customers have experience broken site when using Firefox.
As you can see, the footer is at the left screen. Everything is working properly in Chrome.
How can I solve this? What CSS snippet do I have to add to my Global CSS?
Hi,
Some of mye customers have experience broken site when using Firefox.
As you can see, the footer is at the left screen. Everything is working properly in Chrome.
How can I solve this? What CSS snippet do I have to add to my Global CSS?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This seems just a caching issue. Could you please clear your plugin cache since you are using WP Rocket? And I could also see that you are using CloudFlare, please make use of this suggested settings from this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
And purge the site cache first before testing your site again.
Please let us know how it goes.