For the mobile version I would like the footer to appear in much much smaller font so that it still fits into 1 row on mobile.
How can I achieve this?
For the mobile version I would like the footer to appear in much much smaller font so that it still fits into 1 row on mobile.
How can I achieve this?
Hi there,
This is not a recommended way of setting up the footer because it breaks the site mobile responsiveness. The three columns that display adjacent to each other on desktop would display stacked to each other on mobile.
But if you still want to do it, you can add this code to set the columns to three even in mobile and setting their font size quite small:
@media (max-width: 767px) {
footer.x-colophon.top * {
color: #000;
font-size: 12px;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3 {
width: 29%;
float: left;
margin-right: 4%;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3.last,
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3:last-of-type {
margin-right: 0;
}
}
Hope this helps.
Thank you for the fix.
I need some further help here please.
Please see attached screenshot.
Thank you!
Hi there,
Please update the code to:
@media (max-width: 767px) {
footer.x-colophon.top * {
color: #000;
font-size: 12px;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3 {
width: 29%;
float: left;
margin-right: 4%;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3.last,
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3:last-of-type {
margin-right: 0;
}
.x-colophon.top .x-column .widget:first-child {
margin-top: 0;
}
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.