Footer font color won't change

Hi. For some reason one of my menu items in my footer won’t change to the “white” color, like the other text links. It’s the “homes” option that’s staying as a dark color. Can you help me with this?

www.experiencethesprings.com

Hi @jhayles,

Thanks for reaching out.

I don’t see an option in the inline navigation element to change the color of the current page menu. To fix your issue, please add the CSS code below in your Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

.x-menu .x-currently-active .x-anchor-content .x-anchor-text span {
    color: #ffffff !important;
}

.x-menu .x-currently-active:hover .x-anchor-content .x-anchor-text span {
    color: rgba(0,0,0,0.28) !important;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I was able to change the text color to white, which is what I want, but the text “Homes” is remaining a darker color…do you see that?

Hi @jhayles,

Please add the CSS code I posted above and the text color of your homes will be change to white and with some hover effects.

No Hover:

With Hover:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you!

Hi @jhayles.

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.