Hello,
How can I change the Font Color of my footer titles?
Thank you,
Joy
Hello,
How can I change the Font Color of my footer titles?
Thank you,
Joy
Hey,
You can fix it adding following CSS under the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS
.h-widget {
color: red !important;
}
Thank you very much!
I have a another question:
How can I change the color of the accent in the custom headline?
Hi There,
You can try with this CSS:
.h-custom-headline.accent span:before,
.h-custom-headline.accent span:after {
border-color: red;
}
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
The custom CSS is not working. Everytime I add a code it doesn’t work.
Please advise.
Hi @joycre,
In this case, please share us your admin credential so we could check your CSS why it is now working.
Thanks. Don’t forget to set it in a Secure Note.
Hey There,
I’ve logged in and went to X > Launch > Options > CSS and added the css provided by my colleagues and the changes where live instantly. Did you make sure to save after adding the custom css?
For now I added the color change of the accent custom heading. You can see it in red now on the live site and can alter it at any time. Hope that helps!