Footer flickers on Homepage

Hi folks,

I have noticed that our footer started flickering on the home page. Other pages are fine.
Our website is: masterplan.com.au
(Scroll down and hover over the area where the footer is supposed to be to see what I mean.)

This happens to be the case whether I am logged in into Wordpress or not.

It has been working just fine for over a year now and we haven’t changed anything on the footer or the area above it (map).

I hope you are able to assist.

We are running the current version of X theme, Wordpress and Cornerstone.

Kind Regards,
Sue

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your home page and couldn’t able to replicate the issue that you have mentioned.

Can you please let us know if you have an issue with any specific browser or OS.

Thanks

Hi basanta,

I have no idea why it is working now, but the error is gone indeed.

For the record, I have used Google Chrome.

Thanks again, happy that this issue somehow resolved itself.

Sue

Glad it’s working now :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.