Footer fixed on the bottom

Hi. I am working on this page: www.rehnsgummi.se/produkt/vinterdack and I am wondering if there is any way to get the footer fixed to the bottom. As of now when looking at one product where there isnt enough content - the footer will be placed in the middle of the screen.

Hello @TomasJarvling,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully, there is no option to make the footer fixed at the bottom. To make the fixed footer for this page only you need to add the custom CSS code under X-->Theme Option --->CSS

.single-product.postid-384 footer.x-colophon.bottom {
position: fixed;
bottom: 0;
width: 100%;
}   

In case if you want to fix the footer at the bottom of the page for all the single product page. Add this custom CSS code

.single-product footer.x-colophon.bottom {
position: fixed;
bottom: 0;
width: 100%;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Perfect. Thanks. I can probably write the css code myself. The only problem is to find what the actual elements are called. If I were to change the black background for single products - would that mean that I would only use .single-product as an element and then add css code?

Tomas

Hello @TomasJarvling,

Glad that we were able to help. The custom CSS code with this .single-product footer.x-colophon.bottom would work on all the product details page and another one would only work on that specific product details page.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.